14 June 2011

Love that new blog smell

Hello there, readers! I see you've found your way to my new blog and, hopefully, you'll be following me over here soon. I can already hear you asking: why the change? And why so much blue?

The blue is easy to explain. It takes me ages to find pre-made templates that I like and even longer to get them installed. rather than spend a day on that headache, I used the template designer and I like the color blue.

The change to a new blog is something I've been batting around for a while now. I feel like this idea has been sitting on the back burner and only made itself known yesterday, but it's always bugged me that my url and blog name never matched. Besides that, the old url is a saying I thought of at the last minute when initially signing up for the blog. In truth, that lovely little tech theater pun doesn't really fit me anymore.

I've spent a lot of time these past six months in self-discovery, most of it unplanned, but all of it welcome and needed. Because I'm learning more about myself and becoming aware of who I am, what my future goals are, etc. I'm working to reflect those goals and changes in my personal life. After all, what's the point of gaining new insight if you don't somehow use it or let it change you? This blog, hopefully, will be a way for me to reflect and act on some of the changes I've been trying to carry out.

Other than that lovely bit of existentialism... I guess I got bored. My hair is already dyed bright red and I haven't got the money for any new piercings or tattoos. Something had to change. ;)

I'm already looking forward to this change, honestly. I think it will help me in a lot of different ways. If nothing else, it may get me blogging more. More blogging leads to more followers and, even more important for me, it means I'm writing on a more regular basis. Everybody wish me luck. I hope this change isn't too hard on any of my current followers. Have a great day!

3 comments:

lynette355 said...

I like. And your right...time for a change to match who your evolving into. Advice. Make typeface white? Then we could read it better. But I am here and love the whole new concept.

lynette355 said...

Hey! Can you help me get that cool lil bar on how to share with my readers?

lynette355 said...

thanks thanks thanks for the white type face