05 December 2010

Keeping up

November has come and gone. My final word count on my novel was 22,117 which is more than I've managed any other year I've participated. Most of that was written in the first two weeks, including the time spent working on the last play of the semester. I'm proud of what I accomplished.

School has been insanely busy and it seems like everyone's getting sick. I know this is a problem just about everywhere, but it's not helped by the fact that students in the theater department tend to spend so much more time together. I'm sure I've been spreading my share of ick, though I know my cough and sore throat is nothing more than sinus drainage. I've come close to losing my voice a few times and am sick of being sick. Having a sore throat and occasional muscle aches does make acting class more difficult. The professors keep stressing that we all need to get more rest. I'm just trying to keep on top of the workload.

I've taken my yoga final, which gives me one less class to attend twice a week and one less thing to worry about. Now, I've just got to make it through the last week or so of class and then get through finals. I can't wait for Christmas break.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I hate that your ill....and feel like crap....no help with the mother nature part either....dang it. But your one strong cookie cause I only make the best....and you my one and only. So I guess that makes you my Masterpiece!

Rev. Lazaro said...

Man I've been coughing/hacking for a couple weeks now. Annoying as sin! Good luck through finals!