18 August 2010

Riddle Me This - Answers

Here are the answers to my recent riddles post.

Riddle 1: I have a face but no mouth and my day starts with an energy drop. I don't speak, but I communicate effectively. I can go anywhere.

Cell phone

Riddle 2: I'm very small and see everything from my vantage point. You see from somewhere very close to me. You won't find me everywhere, though my home can be found on everyone. I like young people.

Eyebrow piercing

Riddle 3: I carry a lot and get very hot. Hold me close to your chest.

Bra

Riddle 4: Colors everywhere, see some living art.

Tattoo

Riddle 5: First coming from animals, I pierced darkness before Alva.

Candles, which were originally made from animal fat.

Riddle 6: Take a trip with me; you won't have to go anywhere. Just open your eyes and pick me up.

A book

How many did you get right? If you didn't comment on my original blog, how many might you have gotten right?

3 comments:

Lynette said...

your things to ponder post today


If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it do the other trees make fun of it?

Lynette said...

These are very year 2000 riddles. Smart smart smart girl!

terzula said...

A BRA! Awsome! Even my perverted mind didn't come up with that one!